July already?? Summer is flying by, and music is in the air. Here’s the 2018 line-up for Hammondsport’s Music in the Park:
- July 5: Hepcats Big Band
- July 12: Jorge Cuevas and the Caribe Jazz Allstars
- July 19: Bruce Holler & Peter Baker
- July 26: It’s My Party
- August 2: Willie Hayes and the Blues Plate Special
- August 9: Abby Payne
- August 16: The Sam Pallet Band
- August 23: The Town Pants
- August 30: Mythology Society with Alex Myth, Erin Maloney, Owen Eichensehr, Peter Baker and Adam Strouse
Each band is also listed on the Hammondsport Chamber of Commerce events calendar. As the poster states, Music in the Park takes place 6–8pm every Thursday (rain or shine) in the village square. Bring a chair or blanket, grab a spot on a park bench, or claim a stretch of grass. If you grab a bite to eat, save room for ice cream from Crooked Lake – our favorite ice cream parlor ever!
Music in the Park is sponsored by the Hammondsport Chamber of Commerce and Simmons-Rockwell Ford Chevrolet Jeep.