Planning a trip to Northern Ireland? We’ve developed a focused, 10-day itinerary that has it all: hiking, history, charming villages, castle ruins, and stunning vistas.
Chris and I love to get boots on the ground, so our plan involves three days of hiking the Causeway Coast Way. If you’re not that into hiking, that’s ok! We provide a driving alternative with sightseeing and hiking suggestions.
- Days 1-2: Arrival + Belfast
- Day 3: Travel Day + Ballycastle
- Day 4: Rathlin Island
- Days 5-7: The Causeway Coast Way (with Ballintoy, Bushmills and Portstewart)
- Days 8-9: Travel Day + Londonderry/Derry
- Day 10: Travel Day + Departure
Click here for the pdf with details and photos. Sláinte!